CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adam Shore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 12:06:47 -0400
Hi all.  "Maybe" will be on 120 this Sunday, during the second hour.  Don't
mean to overhype it more than I already have, but it's the best video
they've ever done.  Set your VCR because you'll want to see it again.

Don't know how many of you have M2 (only on satelite now), but "Maybe" is
among their top 30 most played videos, and can be seen about 3 times a day.

I'll check into addresses for MTV, VH1, Letterman and anything else I can
think of.  I don't know how much that kind of thing helps, but I think it's
important that these bookers and programmers know how deep the band is
loved, and don't just hear it from the industry all the time.  Thanks all
for wanting to get involved.

Updated tour sched:

Thurs   17-Oct  Sound Factory           Charlotte SC
Fri     18-Oct  Brewery East            Wilmington, NC
Sat     19-Oct  Masquerade              Atlanta GA
Sun     20-Oct  Bogart's                Cincinnati OH
Tues    21-Oct  Phoenix Hill Tavern     Louisville, KY
Wed     23-Oct  Lynagh's                Lexington, KY
Thurs   24-Oct  Metro                   Chicago IL
Fri     25-Oct  Odeon                   Cleveland OH
Sat     26-Oct  Mill Street Entry       Detroit MI
Sun     27-Oct  Newport Music Hall      Columbus, OH
Tues    29-Oct  Shank Hall              Milwaukee WI
Wed     30-Oct  1st Avenue              Minneapolis MN
Thurs   31-Oct  People's                Ames IA
Fri     1-Nov   The Hurricane           Kansas City MO
Sat     2-Nov   Mississippi Nights      St. Louis MO
Sun     3-Nov   Ranch Bowl E'Center     Omaha, NE
Thurs   7-Nov   The Ritz                Raleigh, NC
Tues    12-Nov  Rockin' Horse           Scottsdale, AZ
Wed     13-Nov  House Of Blues          West Hollywood, CA
Thurs   14-Nov  Brick by Brick          San Diego CA
Fri     15-Nov  Coach House             San Juan, CA
Sat     16-Nov  Slim's                  San Francisco
Tues    19-Nov  Aladdin Theater         Portland, OR
Wed     20-Nov  Backstage               Seattle OR
Fri     22-Nov  Zephyr                  Salt Lake City UT
Sat     23-Nov  Fox Theater             Boulder CO
Sat     7-Dec   328 Performance Hall    Nashville TN

Don't worry about them not getting to your town, there is no plans for them
to get off the road yet, and they are booking more soon.

Take care,

Adam