CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Steve.Cain" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 16:27:00 -0500
------ =_0_MIME_Boundary_27080.3266a77c.imwf1d40.dcuh029.dcu.ps.net

Message authorized by:
    : [log in to unmask] at x400po

------ =_0_MIME_Boundary_27080.3266a77c.imwf1d40.dcuh029.dcu.ps.net

> Adam or anyone else who knows, the Galaxy Club in Dallas lists a Nov. 9
> show in Dallas, but its not on the list posted here. What gives?
>
> Mike Orren

I was thinking exactly the same thing...in fact, I believe this is the second
tour date list that the Dallas show has been left off of...it makes one
nervous, to say the least (that, and the fact that I was just told by my
supervisor that I would be traveling to Philadelphia in "late October or early
November"...November 9 is early November...)

--Steve

------ =_0_MIME_Boundary_27080.3266a77c.imwf1d40.dcuh029.dcu.ps.net--