INNISBRK Archives

October 1996

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Peter M. Vantine" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 10:02:23 EDT
I am happy and sad.  Happy for you, in that you will be resolving what must
have been a very difficult family situation, but at the same time sad for
me, in that I will not have (at least in the immediate future) the
opportunity to see you annually and get a pre-holiday optimism-recharge.

But things do have a way of going-around/coming-around, so I would be
surprised if we did not meet up down the road in some shape or form.

All the best and hugs and kisses.