RISE Archives

November 1996

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Diane Sainato <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 14:37:52 +0100
Hi Doris and Rise Evaluation Team.

My student, Jill Frazier, went to the Administrator's meeting on Nov. 1.
She met Kathy Ward Cameron and Sherry Biddle, but was not introduced to the
group as they felt she might not be able to answer specific questions about
the evaluation ( a good decision I think).  Jill reported the video was
beautifully done and everyone seemed quite enthusiastic.  She did hear some
folks expressing concern about the cost of the training and if their
centers could afford it.

We are awaiting word on our sites and our equipment.

Doris, if you have a choice, we need to work as close to Columbus as
possible and if you have centers where we could do taping either late
morning or afternoon it would work out better with Jill's schedule. Let us
know.  We can work it out either way.

Diane Sainato