SWE Archives

January 1997

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rebecca Ralph <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 13:59:59 -0500
Welcome Back everybody!
     Sorry, we have taken a little long to get things going.  Our first
meeting this semester will be a tour of the Motoman, Incorporated facility
in Dayton.  I've heard that their robotics demonstrations are pretty cool.
The tour is scheduled for February 4, 1997.  Next Tuesday.  We will leave
at around 6:00 from Kreger.  We do need drivers so, sign up on the sheet
outside the EGR office.  Check out the SWE bulletin board for all of our
upcoming events.  Also, we will have elections in early April.  Start
thinking about whether you or someone you know would make a good officer.
This is a GREAT leadership opportunity!!  If you have any questions, call
me (9-6264) or email me ([log in to unmask]) Hope to see you all next
Tuesday!

                          Rebecca Ralph
                          SWE President