CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kimberly Mitman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 02:24:10 -0500
OK, Maybe I'm going to sound like a jerk, but I joined this mailing list to
hear about the Connell's.  I'm not complaining about the shameless self
promotion, but all of the miscellaneous mail that has come after should have
gone directly to the person involved.  Sorry if this opinion bothers people,
but I hate having four emails from people talking amongst themselves.
-Kimberly