CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Haramis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 21:30:56 -0500
>         I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but I just
wanted
> to let people know that for the Tramps show on the 22nd, originally
just
> the Connells and the Odds, they have added Ken Stringfellow and Poole
as
> opening acts.  Ken (if you don't know) is from the Posies, and I
think he
> might be playing a solo acoustic sort of thing.  Poole is a great
> power-pop band from the DC area... so if you were thinking about not
going
> before, reconsider--this is a show not to miss.  Just wanted to let
> everyone know.

I agree, Poole is a phenomenal band.  Actually, Harry Evans from the
band produced and engineered my bands new album due out in March.  They
are a great bunch of guys, especially since they let us use all of
their equipment.  If anyone goes to the show, please tell Harry (the
big guy with glasses) that John from Midway says hey.

I wish I could go...
John