CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Heaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 12:16:39 -0600
Hey everyone.  I was on ths list a lot last year, and now i've finally
rejoined. I see the connells are playing a lot of east coast shows.  Does
anyone know if they plan to return to the midwest? I saw them in ST. Louis
in November, it was incredible. If anyone knows anything, please let me
know. As far as my favorite songs, it changes a
lot, but i have to go with Fun & Games, Uninspired(i haven't heard this
mentioned much, but i love it), The Joke, New Boy, Scotty's Lament, and
many many many others.  Well, that's all for now.  bye

Dan