CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"john t. hallett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 20:37:00 -0500
   >>     I do a radio show in Atlanta on WRAS 88.5fm and I've come
>>>across alot of excellent bands that fall along the same line as The
>>Connells...
>>well, at least in terms of mellow/folk type rock.

Drew, being from Atlanta you must know the Evan & Jaron band.  I
caught them opening in Charlottesville and Richmond for the Pat McGee
band. Actually in the coming weeks, Pat McGee will be opening for Evan
& Jaron in Atlanta.  Check both of these bands out, I talked to Pat McGee
the other night and he said that he was really trying to expand his market
out of VA so college air play is the way to go.  To put in some Connells
content I first caught Pat McGee opening for the Connells in
Charlottesville.  Great duo there.

Later,
John