INNISBRK Archives

February 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gedeon Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 13:17:20 EST
Greetings from a far away Poland.  Just want to let you know
that I am always willing to come to Florida; anytime and I mean it.
Especially when the temp. is -2 F here in Poland.  So if you
know of any conference please let me know.  Now, seriousely.
I am in the process of preparing a business plan for the Center
that i run here.  I must make the Center financially self sufficient.
Does anyone have experience in this?  I would appreciate any help.
Maybe your center or program has such a plan and you would be
willing to share it with us.  I am not interested in numbers
and dollars but rather in assumptions and non-quantitive staff
that needs to go into this plan.  I will do the numbers that
will go into the plan.  Once again, it was great to take part
in last conference and I hope see you again.  Best regards.
Gedeon W. Werner