OHIOAIR Archives

February 1997

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Denise Krallman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 10:45:55 EST
For those of you who are planning on attending the March OAIR meeting
I am sure that it will be helpful to know how to get to the Clarion

Below are written directions - if you prefer a mail send me an e-mail
and i will put one in the 'snail mail' for you

Directions:
The Clarion Hotel is close to the Columbus Zoo on I-270.  It is
further West on 270 than Embassy Suites, so if you are coming from the
North, turn West on 270 rather than East.  From the South, the route
is the same as for Embassy Suites, but closer to the Zoo.  The Clairon
is located at the intersection of N. High Street (SR 23) and Wilson
Bridge Rd. in Westerville.

From the North - Take I-71 South to I-270 West (towards the Zoo) and
get
   off at N. High Street (SR23). You will not pass the Zoo.  Go South
   on N. High Street (SR 23).  The Clarion is at the Intersection of
   N. High Street and Wilson Bridge Rd.
From the South.  Take I-70 or I-71 to I-270.  Take I-270 North,
   following signs for the Zoo. The N. High Street (SR 23)
   exit is just East of the Zoo.  Take  SR23 / N. High Street South to
   the Wilson Bridge Rd. Intersection.
Denise A. Krallman
Institutional Research Analyst
Miami University - Oxford
Office of Budgeting, Planning & Analysis
213 Roudebush Hall
Oxford, Ohio   45056
(513) 529-7095
Fax:  (513) 529-2121