CONNELLS Archives

March 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bill Tatalovich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 20:50:42 -0600
> Either a lot of people were trying to listen when I was, or something is
> wrong with the settings on my computer, because I had constant skips,
> static, and pauses while the buffer filled up.  Anybody else have these
> problems?

A lot of people have complained about a lot of skips and everything when
they tried to hear the concert.  I actually got a listen of it (only
through "Maybe" and "Fifth Fret", though...something came up) a couple of
days before someone posted about it being at the site (just happened to
run across it myself, and though everyone else already knew about it.  But
I had no problems with static or skips or anything like that, and I was on
a 28.8 modem.  So I guess it's just the increased traffic lately and
everything.  And does anyone know a way that I could, say, plug my stereo
into the computer and record it (for my own personal use, of course)?  And
I know part of the setlist...anyone have the whole thing yet?  Oh
well...see y'all later.

Bill Tatalovich

"You're not the one who let me down
 But thanks for offering..."