CONNELLS Archives

May 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 23:25:00 -0100

 > The Connells played with Jolene at The Ritz in Raleigh last November 29.
 > I was there. They were one of the few opening bands that I would see on
 > their own. Catch 'em if you can...

Greetings folks,

I mostly get quite angry when I read those postings with no Connells material
in them. However, when I've read these postings about the Jolene group I've
become quite curious.

Would anyone have the kindness of writing me a private e-mail and describe this
group more detailed. What kind of music they play, if they sound like any other
group, etc. Please, don't post on the list.

So, now I wrote one of those letters I usually hates myself, sorry...

Yours sincerely

Joakim Nilén