CONNELLS Archives

May 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kimberly Mitman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 10:57:09 -0400
<< anyway, someone
 should take charge and start delegating..anyone..anyone. >>

ALRIGHT!!  I am hereby designating myself to take charge of this tribute in
organization only.  If anyone is opposed to this, just e-mail me directly and
I will pass the reigns on, but if no one minds, then I'll just do it!  This
also works out well for me because I was hoping to be involved in some way,
but as I have said, am completely un-musical.  Anyway, I haven't been saving
the mail about the CD, so I don't remember who volunteered to do what.
 PLEASE e-mail me as soon as possible (directly at [log in to unmask] - don't
forget the second E) and tell me again if you have a song, a CD burner,
etc... (all of the things that you've already volunteered and that I missed)
and I will start seriously organizing this thing.  Thanks, and here we go!

Kimberly :}