CONNELLS Archives

May 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lee Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 11:41:58 -0400
Just a reminder to those interested--

Please reply to me by Friday if you want a copy of the new project. For those
who have already expressed interest, you should hear something from your
branch (taper) by the beginning of next week.

I know some of you out there already had a copy of this show ( Wesleyan ),
but I stress to you this recording is far superior to any I'd heard before.

I want to give credit to Alton , whose URL is
http://www.totcon.com/users/dattapes/OBSESSIONS.HTM    .
From what I understand, he is interested in DAT only.

Also, thanks to Scott, Jeff, Kimberly, Erica, Josh, & Janet, all of whom will
help me get the tapes to you if you have replied to me.

...fell out of bed this morning ...

Lee