SCHPSYCH Archives

May 1997

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Thomas A <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 12:37:56 -0500
If you are floating by the office on Monday or Tuesday (I will see all first
year folk on Tuesday), please be sure to take your EDP 695 journals and
documentation.

For those entering internship, I am keeping the cumulative log and will return
everything else. For all, please keep these jottings and store them someplace
where you may refer to them in five or so years.

Good luck on the comps to the first year folk and may the second year crew
have a relaxing wedding, trip, voyage, etc.