MGTDEV-L Archives

July 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Bacal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:22:15 -500
We have added several articles to our site that may be of interest to
managers, staff, and those involved in management development.

Avoiding The Perverted Inverted Pyramid is about some
of the difficulties that are encountered in empowerment/teaming
process. While it is written for a government audience, the principles
and suggestions apply everywhere.

We have also posted the JULY edition of the Public Sector Manager. The
feature article discusses the important differences between blaming,
responsibility and problem solving and the importance of understanding
the distinctions.

Material is reproducable if you ask permission.

URL is http://www.escape.ca/~rbacal

Robert Bacal, Inst.For Cooperative Communication, [log in to unmask]
Visit our Resource Centre for articles on mgmt.,training,communication, and
 defusing hostility
at http://www.escape.ca/~rbacal (204) 888-9290
*Site Last Updated On June 24, 1997*