MGTDEV-L Archives

July 1997

MGTDEV-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Richard Boren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Management & Executive Development Discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:45:07 -500
Hello. I am in contact with several large companies who are looking for
web based training courses and curriculum in all subject areas to be
delivered via internet and/or intranet. These and many other companies
are trying to reduce their training and training administration costs
while optimizing employee access to good quality training.

Unfortunately, very few trainers have made their training courses
available over the web, or, they have kept their web based offerings a
secret (I don't know why).

If any of you have or know of web based training courses and/or training
curriculum on any subject or if you would be interested in having your
training courses made available on the web, please contact me
immediately. I would like to put you in touch with companies who are
desperately seeking your web based training courses and curriculum.

Please contact:

Richard Boren
The Training Registry - "THE Internet's Source For Training Resources"
http://www.tregistry.com
919-847-0331

Thanks.