CONNELLS Archives

August 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lee Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 12:30:47 -0400
There's been a good response for the Connells Covers tape. 25 people so far
have expressed an interest in it. Let's call Friday the deadline for signing
up. If by chance someone was on vacation or doesn't respond by then, I can
arrange with them for a copy.

If you have sent me a message, you should have got a reply by now; if not,
please try again. You should hear something from your branch within a week or
so.

Any questions to me privately please.

Lee
http://members.aol.com/Lrbcoll/connells.index.html