MMAC-L Archives

August 1997

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jon & Aaron Knapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 23:27:13 -0500
There will be a 4 hour meditation for green belts and above this coming
Sunday, Aug. 31, in Washington Courthouse. It will be held at Mr.
Smallwood's house starting at approximately 5:00-5:30, or when everyone
arrives. For directions or information, direct your questions to Bob
Williams, since I do not know Mr. Smallwood's phone #.

--
Aaron & Jon Knapp             |  BattleAxe
[log in to unmask]   |    Software

"This is good news, for if the Persians' arrows are so numerous that
they hide the sun, then we shall have our battle in the shade." - Dieneces