CONNELLS Archives

September 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 14:52:00 -0500
First -- a quick update on the video tree:

The copies for the (top-tier) branches are currently being made.  As they
are completed, they will go out to the branches, who will then swing boldly
into action and make copies for leaves and other branches.  If your branch
hasn't contacted you yet to set up details of your trade, take the
initiative and contact him.  But hopefully, within the next couple of
weeks, some leaves should start seeing their tapes, depending upon how busy
the branches are and whether the leaves have already sent blank tapes to
the branch (if that's how the two decide to do it).

Second -- a quick update on Mr. Video Guy (yours truly):

My current email address ([log in to unmask]) will expire no later than the
end of this week (possibly sooner), due to my changing jobs.  That means
that I must un-subscribe to this list, temporarily.  I will have a new
address once I get settled in at my new job, and at that time I will
re-subscribe.  But I have no idea how long that will take.

What this means to you, Faithful Connells Fan, is that I will be
unavailable should you have some question or concern about the video tree
in that interim.  So, until such time as I return in triumph to the list
and announce my presence, please forward any such questions or concerns to
Gem-Ann Reagan at

She will collect them and give them to me once I'm online again, which will
hopefully be within a week.  But even if it takes a while, Gem-Ann will
know how to contact me offline, in case there is some kind of bizarre
tree-related crisis (what form this might take I can scarcely imagine).

Okay?  Okay.  See ya.

-- Steve