SCHOLEAD Archives

September 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:10:00 -0400
On October 16, 1997, the University is hosting Mike Rutherford of the
Cincinnati Public Schools' Mayerson Academy for a consultation on change
and how it impacts us all.  I have arranged for a luncheon with students
leaders (limited to the first 25 to express interest) from 11:45 a.m. -
1:30 p.m. that day in the Shriver Center Benjamin Harrison Room.  Mr.
Rutherford is a nationally recognized expert on change and the difficulties
and opportunities that it presents for organizations and people.

If you are interested in participating, please let me know by calling my
office or e-mailing me at the address below.  If you call and I'm
unavailable, simply leave a message that you wish to attend and I'll save a
seat for you.  I also have an article that will be available in my office
entitled, "Facing the Future: the change process in restructuring
universities."  It will be helpful for you to read this article in
preparation for the luncheon.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Denny

Dennis C. Roberts
Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
111 Warfield Hall
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
(513) 529-3435