SCHOLEAD Archives

September 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 08:02:41 -0400
Due to the Fine Arts series concert on Sunday, Sept. 28, the Scholar Leader
Selection committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. in the Elliott living room
rather than at 8:00 p.m.  Kyle Dugan has the summary notes from our last
meeting and you should get a copy of these, look them over, and discuss
with others in preparation for our meeting.

Anyone is welcome to join the meeting on the 28th.  See you then.

Thanks,
Denny

Dennis C. Roberts
Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
111 Warfield Hall
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
(513) 529-3435