CONNELLS Archives

October 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tracey Dittoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:55:01 -0400
The Kentucky Theatre here in Lexington, Ky is an "arty" theater, and they
are the ones that are showing "Bandwagon" here.  I believe that they are
showing it in conjunction with the college (University of Kentucky) radio
station here in town (with giveaways and everything!)  I would also like
to think that they're showing "Bandwagon" because of the repeated email
requests from me that asked them to do so.  The point being that the movie
is now out there for circulation in the smaller cities, and you might have
to ask (and beg and plead...) your local "art film" theater, as well as
college radio stations to get it and show it.

Tracey