INNISBRK Archives

October 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gordon, Anne C S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:11:35 -0500
Hi all-

As some of you know, I'm planning to resign in February to
be a full-time mom for awhile.  My (significantly
redesigned) job will be advertised Nov.1-Nov.9 locally and
I wanted to throw it out to our group as well, since we
all KNOW is this where the real talent and nerves of steel
- required in this business - are located!!

Please respond directly to JMU's HR dept. if you are
interested.  Thanks....hope to see all of you in a few
weeks at CMED!

Marketing and Sales Representative
National Center for Professional Development
James Madison University

Serves as Associate Director of Sales and Marketing.
Designs and develops business-related open enrollment
seminars, conferences, assessments and programs for
clients primarily based in, but not limited to, the
Mid-Atlantic U.S.; develops and implements effective
marketing strategies to sell programs while maximizing
program quality, effectiveness and surplus; builds and
manages instructor base both internal and external to JMU;
develops and services customized training programs for
corporate, government and non-profit clients nationwide;
integrates the Center into the JMU, local, regional and
national constituencies that it serves.  Competitive
candidates should have a background in sales/marketing,
the ability to deal with a wide variety of instructors,
clients and organizations with which the Center partners,
have excellent oral and written communication skills, and
have a working knowledge of general accounting and
management practices/principles.  Experience with sales
and/or marketing, public relations, and skills in computer
usage including work processing, database and presentation
software desired.  Salary range:  $27,996-43,661, plus
benefits.  Application closing date:  November 14, 1997.
Please send resume to: Diane Miller, Human Resources,
James Madison University, FM204, MSC7009, Harrisonburg,
Virginia 22807.

--
Gordon, Anne C S