INNISBRK Archives

October 1997

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Peter Topping <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 13:53:45 EST
We have been using the SEMTEK software program as our integrated
management information system for marketing, registrations and
accounting.  We have been, and continue to be, dissatisfied with this
system and are thus working on developing our own MIS.

If you have experience with an integrated MIS (covering marketing,
registration and accounting) using a pc- based, network platform,
please let me know.  We would like to learn as much as possible about
the variety of systems used in our business.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  All I need at this point is
an indication of your knowing something about this type of system and
a willingness to let us talk with you about it at some future point.

-- Peter Topping