MUMME Archives

October 1997

MUMME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jennifer Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Marketing Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:51:50 EST
hi everyone!

i hope everyone enjoyed the pizza last night.  happy sweetest day!  (remember y
our loved one on saturday...)

remember to bring resumes to the office or to the meeting next tuesday so we ca
n show them to alumni homecoming weekend.

no one has written on this listserv yet so there will be a prize for the first
person other than me to send a message...let's see where that gets us!

have a great rest of the weekend and a great parents weekend!!

jen

(anyone interested in running for my position of director of corporate relation
s give me a call or an e-mail or come see me at the meeting next week.  electio
ns are soon.)