MUMME Archives

October 1997

MUMME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jennifer Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Marketing Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 23:33:43 EST
hi everyone!  hope you all had a good weekend.  core went on a very productive
retreat and we have some great stuff planned for the future of mme!!!

welcome to any new members who just subscribed.  tell all your mme friends to j
oin the listserv and send some messages.

remember that we have another all mme meeting this tuesday at 6 in rm. 46 culle
r.  divisional meetings to follow. please bring your resumes to me or drop them
off in the box outside of the office, rm. 14 laws.  we have a few speakers comi
ng in november that are looking forward to seeing all of your resumes.

good luck on any exams or papers this week, i know i have a few!  see ya all on
 tuesday--