SCHOLEAD Archives

October 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Shardell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:35:39 -0800
Hello, all! I have a little message for all of you Stellioteers in single
rooms regarding voice mail. I just figured this out; I can't believe I
didn't think of it sooner. Perhaps some of you already do it.
        Anyway, you know how you have to dial 98100, then hit *, 819----,
then * again, then your password? Well, if you use the method required to
check VM from somewhere else, its much faster. Just dial your own number,
the VM will pick up instantly since you're on the phone, then hit *, then
your password! It's just wonderful and has saved me HOURS of
button-pushing. OK, maybe not, but it's less of an aggravation and frees
up a speed dial button for me.
Just thought I'd share the wealth.
Come to Tuesday Timeout tomorrow! A special tantalizing treat will be
available!

Dave Shardell

Stock tip of the day: BUY!!!!