CONNELLS Archives

November 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steven Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 17:38:00 EST
In message "Connells Covers", you write:

> >Now I'm waiting for all the wise guys who have been so consistently
> >disappointed at Connells live shows to post saying, "I'd like to hear
> >the Connells do a cover of 'Seven'!"  ;)
>

> Who has been disapointed at Connells shows?  I can honestly say that I
> have never been
> disapointed at a Connells show and I'v been to quite a few.  Some I
> recall being better than others for reason's like venue or setlist.  But
> I was NEVER disapointed.
>
> Glenn

I was, perhaps, unclear.  You have to read my comment in context.
Some people have posted in the past saying that they were disappointed
that the band rarely if ever plays any songs from *Darker Days* at
their recent shows.  I didn't mean that they were disappointed BY the
concert; I meant they were disappointed AT the concert; literally, while
in attendance at the concert.  Because there were no *DD* songs.  See?
No?  Well, it's not important anyway.  :)

Steve