CONNELLS Archives

November 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Diana L Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 16:22:25 EST
Howdy, all!

Congrats go out to Cheryl Wolf, who did a lovely job interviewing Doug
this past Monday.  The interview should be in the next edition of the
fanclub newsletter.  Cheryl may also add the interview to her wegpage,
along with a stunning picture of Doug and Mike at the phone, taken by my
brother Wes. (Wes does a great job with th' pics.)  As most of you know,
the 'Nells are headed out to parts West (LA, to be precise) in a week or
so to work with mix-meister Jim Scott.  Touring after the first of the
year, or so I've been told.  All information subject to change without
notice.

TTFN!
Dede
"Out of boredom/I decided/I'd get with it....."-MCC