MUTALK Archives

November 1997

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Randy Kaelber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:00:38 -0500
Deus ex Machina ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

> :     Wasn't the quote "It's immoral because it's wrong." spoken by Yong Ko
> : (probably botched miserably on the spelling), you're favorite ex-College
> :  Republican -- mine too!  talking about homosexuality?

> Yes indeedy. You may rest assured that your status as winner will be
> heralded for ages to come.

"Tautology is cornerstone of Republican wisdom." - Bob Dole

All hail @porter for calling this tricky question. May your debate skills
*always* be sharper than this.

> btw, rumor hath it that the CRs are on good terms with GLBA this year...
> does this mean that there won't be any "festivities" this year? I'd really
> be disappointed if this were true...

Hmmmm. Imagine that. I do *so* look forward to the annual "Stupid
Republican Tricks" (but I repeat myself) around Awareness Week. Who knows,
maybe we'll have a "Miami University Log Cabin Republicans" chapter before
too long.

"We got a thousand points of light
 for the homeless man
 We got a kinder, gentler,
 machine gun hand."
                        - Neil Young

> It's stuff like that that has kept me here for four years.

That, and the brown shirt squad at the Bursar's office (it's TRUE!
http://muc.muohio.edu/~mostholy/images/vpbursar.jpg)

--
   Randy Kaelber:  [log in to unmask]  http://avian.dars.muohio.edu/~randy/
        DARS Programmer/Analyst, Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056 USA