WIMSE Archives

November 1997

WIMSE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jan Yarrison-Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Women In Mathematics, Science & Engineering (WIMSE)
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:28:08 -0500
Hi everyone!

      I'm sure you all are running a little ragged with exams and the
rush to the
last third of the semester... BUT, this is just the time to take a brief
break.

Sunday, November 23              Field Trip to the Zoo

2:30 PM departure from North West Corner of Cooke Field

You need to sign up or notify WIMSE RAs or me, by Friday so we can
see about the correct number of vans for the trip.

We provide transportation and parking fees.   You provide entrance
fees and packed lunch (or money to eat dinner).

We want to tour the zoo and see the festival of lights after dark.

Return around 8:00 PM for study time.

Call Danielle at 9-6934      or Joanne at 9-6286       or Jan at 9-1862

Or EMAIL back to me if you are sure you can come.  Vans cost about
$75 so we need an accurate count.

Come join the fun!