SCHOLEAD Archives

December 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:58:21 -0400
I have been informed that the Ohio Association of Women in Education is
currently soliciting applications for college women who wish to attend the
National Association for Women in Education National Conference for College
Women Student Leaders.  The application deadline is Feb. 4, 1998, and is to
include; current resume, essay on "The Challenges and Opportunities of
Women's Leadership," a one-page response to "Why do you wish to attend the
NAWE Conference?" and a letter of support from an OAWE member from the
applicant's institution (I will help find a supporter).

The College Women's Leadership Conference runs from June 4-6, 1998, and is
on the campus of Georgetown University in Washington.  If selected for the
scholarship, recipient's conference registration, meals, lodging, and
transportations costs are all covered (a benefit in excess of $1,000).

If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, please let me know.
Or, check the bulletin board outside my office for details.

Thanks,
Denny

Dennis C. Roberts
Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
111 Warfield Hall
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
(513) 529-3435