SCHOLEAD Archives

December 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emily Farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 20:40:48 -0400
I think I can answer a few questions for you David...

Dorms will definitely be open on Monday the 5th...that way we will be able
to move in and go to sleep early because we're leaving between 6 and 7am on
Tuesday!

I can't really tell you what to pack yet...but plan on clothes for just
about Oxford weather...maybe something nice-r to wear for B.B. Kings for
our dinner/show...

We will be leaving Memphis late Friday night and returning middle of the
night to morning Saturday.  I hope that this helps a little bit...more
info. to come before we leave for Winter Break!

Emily