CONNELLS Archives

February 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
ALEX POST <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:24:49 EST
Seven                   first song I heard
Home Today              Classic
Dial It                 Aside from link, I think the only one I haven't
heard
Running Mary
Over There              Personal favorite. Mike indicated it might be his
also
Sat Night
Start
Sal
Bitter Pill
I suppose               I think I've only heard this once
Any
Darker Days
Set the Stage           Also underplayed.  Ooh, this is good
Upside Down             Has great power live that didn't translate to
album
Hey Wow                 Great with Acoustic

Encore
Motel                           Should be on everyone's list somewhere
Rock you Like a Hurricane       Why not..

I'm partial to closing with a cover because it's a taste of something you
can only get at the show.  I'm sure a lot of people will include 74' and
Stone cold and I can't blame them.  I just substitued with ones I haven't
heard much.
John Haramis or Geoff Baker, I know you can come with a good set.
Alex