INNISBRK Archives

February 1998

INNISBRK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Peggy A. Covert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Innisbrook Program discussions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 13:22:39 -0800
Hi everyone!
We have been asked by a colleague in the middle east to querry US
universities about entering into a partnership to deliever programs by
distant learning and in-country.  They are particularly intersted in
MBAs, MSc, and MA.  They are also looking for possibilities of their PhD
cndidates attending the US partners university.  Topics of particularl
interest are Business Administration in both private and public sectors,
marekting, banking and finance, investment and change management to name
a few.

They are not interested in non-credit at this time as they are in
negotiations with a US campus right now.  If that doesn't work out, we'll
get back to you.

If you have a distant learning program, are experienced in partnering
with campuses in other countries, and are interesting in starting a
conversation with these folks (all PhD's, educated in the U.S.), let us
know.

For those of you who don't know us, We are x-CMED Board members who now
work with businesses providing them with faculty for training and also
with universities, assisting them with program development and resources.

Please e-mail us at [log in to unmask]

Peggy Covert & Candace Cox
UNIVentures -the learning catalyst
Corp. HQ  in  Phoenix, AZ:      602-905-0428           602-483-8990 (fax)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]