CONNELLS Archives

March 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
eddy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 16:49:31 -0600
Hey!

I didn't write in about the videos because I thought we were holding
back til everyone on the tree got their tapes.  I didn't want to spoil
the surprise on some of the material, like Maybe.  It was great to see
their videos, because I had never seen any before I got the tree tape.
Scotty's Lament was cool, and I laughed at Doug's antics in Slackjawed,
running and dancing away from the camera.  Mike kicked ass in Maybe.
It's been a while since I watched the tape, so I can't go into more
detail.

A slight contribution to the list til the album comes out!

Valkyrie

--
Definition:  CONFABULATE /kahn-fa'-byu-laet/ (ca. 1604)
1.  Chat