CONNELLS Archives

March 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:06:39 -0800
---Chyral <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Firstly, is anyone else saddened by the fact that we are seven weeks
away from
> the new cd coming out, and this list is so dead it's beginning to
smell bad?
Well, at least we're not talking about body hair, the Titanic, sexism
and its definitions, food, or Oasis!;)

>Many of us were recently
> exposed to the Connells' videos recently... did anyone like them?
I liked most of the videos and thought several of them were
particularly well done.  "Something to Say" was excellent.  I thought
my mom was gonna fall out of her chair laughing at "Maybe".  "Get a
Gun" had some interesting bits, especially when you know that John
Schultz had directed it (John was the band's original drummer and is a
childhood friend of Doug's, for the uninitiated.)  In the words of my
sister, George's video looked "like a video."  Take that how you will.

>And I'm
> seeing the John Easdale Band  & Pat DiNizio on Friday night.
[sniff, sniff:'( ] I LOVE Pat DiNizio!  Nobody cool ever comes here!
This town sux!
==

Dede
"Out of boredom/ I decided/ I'd get with it"--MCC