CONNELLS Archives

March 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 00:01:53 -0700
SORRY,
This wasn't supposed to go to the list, I regret that it jammed up your
life...heart attack medication would be a good start...geeze...

also I added two new MP3's at my page "In My Head" from Demon Records UK of
Darker Days LP
and "Home Today (Live and Acoustic)" from Slackjawed Maxi CD UK 1995.

Sorry again to all,
Tyson

--
Connells Tab Archive and Guitar Resources
http://www.sisna.com/users/stevecook/connells/connells.html