CONNELLS Archives

April 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jack Langworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:54:14 -0400
http://www.tvtrecords.com/labels/tvt/connells/connells.html
Very Cool!!!

I was in my car driving to work this morning, thinking that I can't handle
waiting until May 26 to hear something from the new album.  I was so
frustrated!  Chyral to the rescue!

I like what TVT did to The Connells location within their site.  It's a
fresh look -- it looks good to me.  I'm going to play the songs over and
over in the office today, I hope my co-workers don't mind ( I'm trying to
convert them to the Connellian way, so this should help!!)
Who else is as stoked as I am????
Jack
Jack N. Langworthy   513.733.3119
Marketing Director,
Think Web - New Media
Internet/Intranet/Web Development, eBusiness Consulting & Systems
Integration
http://www.cncs.org
eMail: [log in to unmask]