CONNELLS Archives

April 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Glenn McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:03:11 -0400
> I guess it's up to us to keep the requests coming to our local
>stations.

Well for those in the Jersey WHTG 106.3 listening area, Keep an ear out
between 12 & 1 this afternoon to hear crown.  They do an "office party"
request line during this hour.  Companies are urged to fax requests and
all faxes are put in to a drawing at the end of the week to win free
lunch for up to 10 people in your office.  So far "DJ Glenn" has played
every one of my requests but I haven't won free lunch yet.

So keep listening and let's see if he plays it.

Later,
Glenn

Kessler - Ellis  Products, Co.
10 Industrial Way East