CONNELLS Archives

April 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Ring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 17:15:51 -0700
---BLUE ALLAH <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Got this today from my friend at NC State...know nothing further,
like if it's
> students-only. Kevin Ring, you're at State.....any insight?

the only connells show that I know about is on May 31 at the G105 big
shindig. It is a huge show with marcy playground, ben folds five,
colapsis (and band with ben folds little brother) and thousands of
other great bands.

The tickets go on sale through ticketmaster on saturday, they are 18
bucks (a steal for the show that I going down )

as far as a NC State only party, I haven't heard anything about it and
there really isn't anything going down on campus that would lend
itself to a concert. all of the spring music fests for the college are
over.

there may be something at one of the other area colleges, but I think
we would have heard from black park if it were that close, but maybe
I'm wrong.

find out more about the shindig check out http://g105.citysearch11.com

latre

kevin