CONNELLS Archives

April 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Haramis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:07:16 -0400
>...There was also the Flying Funnelcake Incident (if you don't
>know what a funnelcake is, ask any Southerner.) Pictures may
>be forthcoming.

I'd like to hear more about this incident!  By the way, I think funnel cake
may have come from the PA Dutch (though I'm no culinary expert), so I
wouldn't necessarily term it a southern thing.  Having grown up in the
north, I can assure you that a funnel cake was present at every county
fair/community event!

John Haramis
http://www.midwaymusic.com