CONNELLS Archives

April 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:39:10 -0400
Perry just mentioned this:

>>the Connells will be playing at Surfstock once again
>>for FM 106.3 in NJ. The date of the show will be July
>>3rd on the beach in Ortley Beach. Also performing
>>will be John Easdale and the Wonder Stuff so far.

This is a "Free" show, outside on the beach.
You still have to pay to get on the beach as you would
normally, but all proceeds go to benefit Surfrider Foundation.
There are normally agout 8 bands that play and John
Easdale (formerly of Dramarama) will do his acoustic
set during the day, and a full-blown electric show
inside the club at night.

I should clarify this for everyone... It's NOT The Wonder
Stuff performing, just their singer, Miles Hunt and their
guitar player Malc Treece.  They are doing an acoustic tour
of the US singing Wonder Stuff songs, VENT 414 songs,
(milo's other band) a few new ones, and a few cover songs.

Anyone interested in ordering their acoustic CD, please
contact me directly.  It's twelve unreleased songs on
a limited edition CD for only ten bucks plus shipping.

tour manager David