SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 00:26:30 -0500
Dear Scholar Leaders,
        I am sorry I didn't come to council tonight...group meetings you
know how they are.  BUt I have some bad news.

1. Our DJ (Neil) backed out on us last Thursday.  I am at my wits end
trying to find a dj.  Does anyone know of anybody?

2. Secondly, I am wondering if it would be possible to have bbq instead of
the dance with some of our own music playing in the background?  Anybody
have two large floor speakers?  I have a system but need an accompaniment
set to my speakers...who was it that was playing that loud music?

ANYONE WHO CAN HELP WITH THIS SITUATION, PLEASE CALL ME.  HEATHER
(Bishop's social chair) AND I COULD USE SOME SUGGESTIONS.  WE ALSO WANT TO
MAKE SURE THAT PEOPLE CAN COME.  DOES ANYONE OBJECT TO THE BBQ AND LATE
EVENING GET TOGETHER VERSUS A DANCE?

THANK YOU, ERICA