SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 19:03:21 -0500
Thank you for all who attended the bbq!!  It was a lot of fun and I really
enjoyed putting it on for you all.  thanks to those who brought music,
dressed up and bought tickets early.  Happy birthday to Christie Garwood
and happy belated to Kate and Callie.  I have a busy couple of days coming
up (Just like everyboday) so good luck to everyone in exams, projects and
papers.  I am sure we  will all do well.
        Finally, you are all invited to a SCholar Leader graduation
luncheon on May 10th from 12-2pm.  We are celebrating this year's Scholar
Leader graduates as well as Scholar Leader alumni who may also be
graduating this year.  If all went well, you should receive your
invitation in the mail soon.  I hope you all can attend.  That is it.
Thanks, Erica