CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steven Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 16:45:00 EDT
Average age is interesting, and how long people have been into
the Connells is also interesting, but what I'd like to know is...
how long have folks been on this list?

Some of you may not even be aware that this list has been around
for a pretty long time.  I first signed on in August of 1995, and
it had been around for a while before that (how long, Art?).  Some
names that I know I have seen around for a good long while (aside
from Art, of course) include:  Lee Collins, Rob Hanus, Kelly Sears,
Jon Epstein, Caroline Bellach, Kevin Ring and doubtless others who
slipped through the cracks of my mind (of which there is no shortage)...

How about y'all?

Steve

P.S.  Hope this doesn't get lost in the noise with all the
age postings...