CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
eddy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:22:44 -0500
Hi!

Today, being the 15th, I had a chance to read my e-mail and discovered
that the 'nells were in Denver on the 13th.  Now, I don't live there,
but I just so happened to be "trapped" in Denver (couldn't get a flight
to my final destination, Rapid City [Hi Bill!]) on the 13th.

Alas, I didn't know they were there, and my time wasn't my own, but
BUMMER!!!!!

On top of that, no Houston dates so far.  No wonder, since the Houston
stations (bastards) won't play any Connells songs.  When they came on
the WFAD tour, the stations (bastards) played the hell out of Tonic, but
not one 'nells song .

Do I sound a little bitter?  Hell, yes.  Will I get over it?  Somehow.
Guess I'll have to pop Still Life into the CD player and make it all
better. (ahhhhh)  :)

Before I bought F&G, I'd have said BH as the album to get, but F&G is
just a really cool album.

Best to You!

Valkyrie
--
"Why don't you beg out of your own disasters?"--the Connells