CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Glenn McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:05:19 -0400
Stacy,

Since the Connells are one of the headliners they will surely be playing
in the late afternoon.  Last time they played I don't think they came on
until around 6 or 7 PM.  But get there early because it is a GREAT day of
Sun, Fun, Music & Beer.  It's sponsered by Samual Adams (one of my favs)
so that makes it that much better.

I'll definately be there!  I hope the weather is as nice as it was on the
last two Surfstocks.

See ya at the beach,
Glenn